Tuesday 26 November 2013

CLOSiNG SEMESTER

As the sky turns gray, and the days shorter. The wind carries a frigid chill with it. Truly marking the end of autumn. It is only fitting to have such dull weather during this time of the semester, it will soon reflect the many mindless faces roaming the campus dreading the ever approaching judgement day; exam day. I still have no real sense of my exam schedule and continue to tell myself I will peer at it and set my time accordingly; this procrastination haunts me. I feel some sort of achievement for finishing my essay the other day (main reason why I wasn't able to post) and had a sigh of relief when was informed certain late work was still eligible to hand in, but like my other feelings of relief, it was shortly lived when the sudden realization that I had more assignments to complete with my fall semester winding down to a close. The words "I'm fucked' echoed through my mind.

Take it easy.
Joey C

No comments:

Post a Comment